The Keratin Lash Lift is an innovative method of giving the illusion that the natural lashes are longer and have more volume using formulations and products made in the K. The eyes are the focal point of any face and enhancing the natural eyelashes gives them an amazing lift and tint.
Before Care Instructions
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH NO MAKEUP ON YOUR EYE AREA OR ON YOUR FACE TO AVOID BREAKOUTS AND IMPROPER RETENTION UNLESS YOU ARE BOOKING THIS WITH A FACIAL.
- Please avoid using any heavy creams, oils or lotions on your eye area for 12-24 hours prior to your appointment. This includes oil based makeup removers or emulsions as well. In order for you to get the best results your lashes should be as dry / less greasy as possible.
- Please arrive to your appointment with no makeup on your eye area. For the same reason stated above. Even if we remove it there would still be traces of product left.
- Please wait 3-4 weeks after having lash extensions removed before booking an appointment.
- If you have recently had any other eye or face treatments, please check with your provider to confirm how long after you can receive this treatment.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any redness, irritation or any adverse reactions to other services or products.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- We know that masks are a very sensitive subject. Even though the Governor has lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated individuals, and they are not required in our building, we will still be wearing and requiring masks in the studio to protect those of us and our loved ones with compromised immune systems and health issues. We thank you very much for your understanding in this matter.
After Care Instructions
- Avoid rubbing the eyes
- Do not put any makeup or other products on the eyes for 24-48 hours
- Do not receive any other treatments on the eye area for 24-48 hours
- DO NOT GET YOUR LASHES WET FOR 24-48 hours
- Avoid swimming and saunas for 48 hours
- Avoid putting contact lenses back in for 24-48 hours
- Try to sleep on your back for 2 nights to avoid flattening the lashes on the pillow
- If any light stinging or swelling occurs keep applying a cold dampened cotton pad, cold compress or cooling spray to soothe if it persists, or If any severe swelling or stinging occurs, seek medical advice and let your technician know so they can note it in your client record.