MakeUp Tutorial; How to do a Sexy Smokey Eye
- Prep Eyes by using a concealer brush to apply eyeshadow primer or Jennifer Bradley 4in1 Foundation all over lid up to brow bone. Apply in thin layers.
- Line the eyes with Brown kohl pencil, like MAC Teddy and smudge (this will aid our shadow base)
- Using an eyeshadow brush, mix dark brown shadow on the entire eye lid and blend the edges, taking it slightly above the crease.
- Use a lighter rust or gold shadow to blend the edges further till there are no harsh line.
- Line the water line using Jennifer Bradley Waterproof pencil in Black and smudge out with that same dark brown eyeshadow you used in #3 with a pencil or smudge brush.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with Jennifer Bradley Pink Champagne Highlighter Shadow and a small shadow or pencil brush.
- Apply Monster Lash Mascara to the under and over side of tops and bottoms of the eyelashes