PRODUCTS AND TOOLS NEEDED
- Face Cleanser
- MakeUp Remover and Cotton Pads
- Face Wipes
- Moisturiser, eye cream and serum
- Clean Skin with either a facial cleanser and warm water or a face wipe, make sure all makeup and soap is completely removed.
- Remove eye makeup with a lint free soft cotton pad and eye makeup remover
- Apply toner or witch hazel all over face, except eye area, with a cotton pad if face wash is not ph balanced.
- Apply skin serum, and/or face moisturiser. Make sure all skincare is absorbed and not "greasy"
- Apply Foundation Primer all over face, excluding the eye area, unless foundation has a primer "built in"
- AVOID products with an SPF as Sunscreen is a chemical or physical barrier that is reflective in photoflashes or umbrella lighting and can cause the face to photograph lighter.
COPYRIGHT 2015 GENN SHAUGHNESSY