MakeUp Tutorial; How to do a Cat Eye or Wing Using Liquid Liner
By Genn Shaughnessy Products Needed; Liquid Liner, Thin Angled Liner Brush, Mascara
- Apply a little bit of liquid liner on your non-dominant hand to work off of. Take your dominant hand and press a little bit on the tips of both sides of the breaths further thin the width of the brush head.
- Use your thin liner brush to start outlining the length of the Cat Eye Tail. Hold the angle upward toward your Brow on the outside of your crease. (pic. 1)
- Then take the brush and use the tip of that tail for the starting point of your angle inward, draw an upside down triangle toward the eyelid. (pic. 2)
- Take the brush and draw a thin line going from this triangle toward the inner corner of your lid. (pic. 3)
- Start filling in your outline. (pic 4, 5, 6)
- Apply Mascara to under and over sides of top and bottom lashes.